Traffic Control Training
Become a Part of Our Team!
Completing your traffic control training with Flex Point Security comes with an added advantage – successful trainees will be considered first for job openings.
Traffic Control Training Overview:
- Protecting construction crews and the general public by regulating traffic flow and managing construction sites
- Stopping and slowing traffic efficiently to avoid tie-ups and delays
- Ensuring that public traffic receives priority over construction site equipment
Flex Point Security’s Traffic Control Training meets all compliancy requirements stated by the Ontario Ministry of Transportation in Book 7 Temporary Conditions.
Traffic Control Trainees Will Learn:
- How to use hand signals correctly
- Requirements for effective communication
- How to use personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Job site preparation duties
- Site specific responsibilities
- How to cultivate an awareness of risks and authoritative presence