Fire Watch Security
Emergency Security Solutions
Things do happen unexpectedly. Emergencies are part of everyday problem solving for a business or property manager. From alarms going off or gate trespassing to a disgruntled employee, vandalism or fire watch. Flex Point will be there when these circumstances occur. Flex Point Security’s emergency security guards are trained and equipped to respond urgently, providing a reliable security presence to solve problems calmly and safely. We provide security coverage 24 hours a day, 7 days week.
Emergency Security Benefits
Emergencies of any kind require a prompt response. Just the word ‘emergency’ can be anxiety inducing and stressful. Flex Point Security trains precisely for emergencies of all kinds. The goal for all our security guards is to think quickly, be resourceful and provide a trustworthy authoritative presence that leads to crisis resolution.
Here are a few reasons to work with us:
- Public safety assistance and tactics
- Emergency Fire Watch, prevention and protection
- Collaborate and adhere to Fire Safety Plan
- Medical response procedures
- Surveillance, monitoring, and documentation
- Crowd control
- Crisis management
Customized Fire Watch Security
Are you thinking of implementing an emergency security guard option in your security program? Flex Point Security offers customized solutions for your specific challenges.
In addition to the benefits of our fire watch security, Flex Point Security provides services and inspection of your:
- Fire alarm system: OFC 6.3.2, CAN/ULC-S536-04
- Portable fire extinguishers: OFC 6.2.7, NFPA10
- Stand pipe and hose system: OFC 6.4.2, 6.4.3, NFPA25
- Sprinkler system: OFC 6.5.4, 6.5.5, NFPA25
- Battery operated emergency lighting system: OFC 2.7.3
- Smoke alarms and CO alarms: OFC 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168
Investing in security to protect your home and family is a big decision, which why you should only hire trustworthy professionals. See what our other clients have to say about our security and customer service.
Getting Started With Flex Point Security
Implementing your custom security package is an easy 4-step process.
1. Contact – Contact us to arrange a free security consultation
2. Consult – We’ll identify your security needs and work with you to create a custom security package best aligned to meet them
3. Contract – Sign your contact and we’ll get to work right away
4. Enjoy – enjoy your new security and peace of mind