First Aid and CPR Training
Safety Begins With You
Flex Point Security provides exceptional First Aid and CPR training not just to the security industry, but also to the general public.
Note: Due to COVID-19, Flex Point Security is offering blended courses where trainees complete the theory portion of training online and then schedule a 1-day in-person training session following COVID-19 protocols to ensure everyone’s safety.
Emergency First Aid
11.5 Hours: Blended Online and In-Class Program (8 hours online + 3.5 hours in-person)
Emergency First Aid provides you with the tools you need if faced with a sudden medical emergency, injury or accident. You will be equipped to manage the situation until medical help arrives. Course content includes:
- Purpose of first aid
- Adult, child, and infant CPR
- Adult, child, and infant AED
- Emergency scene management
- Lifesaver 101 rules of 123 & ABC
- Anatomy 101 and the tools for the job
- Follow-up 5
- Unconscious or conscious choking adult, child, and infant
- Burns, wounds, and bleeding
- Heart attack, stroke, and cardiovascular disease
- Asthma, allergies, seizures, and diabetes
Shock, unconsciousness, fainting, and recovery roll
View Emergency First Aid training sessions available.
Standard First Aid
14 Hours: Blended Online and In-Class Program (8 hours online + 6 hours in-person)
The foundation of Standard First Aid – this course fulfills most workplace safety standards requirements. Course content includes everything in Emergency First Aid and the following:
- Eye, ear, and nose injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Head injuries
- Dental injuries
- Heat and cold injuries
- Bone and joint injuries
- Rescue carries
- Secondary survey/full body assessment
- Triage scenario
View Standard First Aid training sessions available.